Invisalign is an invisible way to straighten your teeth orthodontically. It involves wearing clear, plastic aligners. Dr. Hoffman and Dr. Patrick are Invisalign certified and enjoy seeing how improvement in patients’ smiles can have a major impact on their lives. Invisalign is an excellent option for patients who have had braces in the past and have experienced a relapse. It has very predictable success in moving teeth with mild to moderate crowding, spacing between teeth, rotated teeth, and overbites. To discuss Invisalign or clear braces in the Rochester NY area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Drs. Hoffman or Patrick‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Hoffman or Patrick has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Hoffman or Patrick about once every 2-3 months to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months, and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.